Lego Minifigures Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi all it's Micah :D

2 posters

Go down

Which stat(s) do you value most?

Hi all it's Micah :D Vote_lcap0%Hi all it's Micah :D Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Hi all it's Micah :D Vote_lcap67%Hi all it's Micah :D Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Hi all it's Micah :D Vote_lcap33%Hi all it's Micah :D Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Hi all it's Micah :D Empty Hi all it's Micah :D

Post by OddishGuy Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:18 am

I've been getting hyped for this game and saw the thread for this site on MLNTeam (RIP).

I hope to meet some people here and play the game together once it comes out. It seems like a lot of it will be team-based so it'd be great to have a group to play with over summer Very Happy

A little bit about myself.
I'm a cross-country runner, a gamer/Nintendo fanboy, Pokèmon TCG player, occasional beatboxer, and an avid procrastinator of engineering homework XD 

So yeah, thanks for any welcoming Smile
OddishGuy
OddishGuy
Caveman
Caveman

Back to top Go down

Hi all it's Micah :D Empty Re: Hi all it's Micah :D

Post by Steelersrule12 Tue May 13, 2014 1:37 pm

Welcome Micah!!!

Good to see you again dude. As you can see, the forum has died down for a couple of months, mostly because a lot has happened to me recently along with the game not being in open beta yet for people to talk about the game. Now that I'm back hopefully we can revive the forum since the game is almost here. Smile

Personally I've always been a Tank in multi-player games, so I will probably be the heroic knight who's class is defender and sub-class light. What about you, what characters would you like to play?
Steelersrule12
Steelersrule12
Admin
Admin

https://minifiguresonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum