Hello there, I'm new to these forums!

Go down

Hello there, I'm new to these forums! Empty Hello there, I'm new to these forums!

Post by WickedTangyDragon on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:05 am

Hello there. I currently play LMO as WickedTangyDragon, I'm very interested in talking to players on a forum not ran by the evil overload MODS of LEGO and would love to help out with graphics or anything else you guys might need! 

I live in Florida and make a living playing with LEGO all day, how cool is that? Other than Lego being a big part of my life, I also enjoy cooking and art stuff. Hope to make some friends here!  What a Face 

I actually started this forum ( http://lmoafol.freeforums.net/ ) A few day ago because I couldn't find anywhere else to talk about LMO that wasn't piggy backed on some other game/site or ran by LEGO it'self. Crazy right?
WickedTangyDragon
WickedTangyDragon
Caveman
Caveman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hello there, I'm new to these forums! Empty Re: Hello there, I'm new to these forums!

Post by Steelersrule12 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:14 am

Welcome to the forum! Smile I live in Florida too so that's pretty cool. Hopefully you can help bring some activity back to this forum.
Steelersrule12
Steelersrule12
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://minifiguresonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hello there, I'm new to these forums! Empty Re: Hello there, I'm new to these forums!

Post by Nealybealy on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:54 pm

Welcome! I'm new here too, but I can say welcome, right? Razz

LMO veteran here, was looking for the same; a place to talk to other LMO fans without LMB mods being evil and all that nonsense people post there. I must say, you're lucky to be able to make a living playing with LEGOs all day! Work at LEGOland Florida?

Nealybealy
Caveman
Caveman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WickedTangyDragon on Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:47 pm

Yes I do! It's an amazing place to work. Smile
So how do you spread the news about this forum on LMO without the Lego mods flipping out?
I absolutely HATE the post approval thing.. I understand they have to keep it kid safe n all, but ugh.

Hello there, I'm new to these forums! Wicked11
WickedTangyDragon
WickedTangyDragon
Caveman
Caveman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy on Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:59 pm

WickedTangyDragon wrote:Yes I do! It's an amazing place to work. Smile
So how do you spread the news about this forum on LMO without the Lego mods flipping out?
I absolutely HATE the post approval thing.. I understand they have to keep it kid safe n all, but ugh.
Ah, awesome! Sounds like it, I'm jealous! Razz 
Hmm.. Word of mouth, I guess? Chat would probably be your only way, and that's got a strange filter on it. Haven't seen chat rules so I don't know if it's a punishable offense.
Yeah, it can get annoying.

Nealybealy
Caveman
Caveman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steelersrule12 on Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:05 pm

LMO chat can get annoying, hopefully they will fix that in the future.
Steelersrule12
Steelersrule12
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WickedTangyDragon on Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:24 am

So far I've mapped all of the pirate world and got all the bosses and mini-bosses HP levels. Technically due to the NDA I can't post the info openly till the game goes live, which sucks. I've always been a big supporter in sites like Alakazam with MMO characteritems/mobs/maps etc. Really excited about LMO!

WickedTangyDragon
WickedTangyDragon
Caveman
Caveman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:18 pm

WickedTangyDragon wrote:So far I've mapped all of the pirate world and got all the bosses and mini-bosses HP levels. Technically due to the NDA I can't post the info openly till the game goes live, which sucks. I've always been a big supporter in sites like Alakazam with MMO characteritems/mobs/maps etc. Really excited about LMO!
Uh.... You can post it. This is Open Beta. There's no NDA, and if you mean in Closed Beta; that NDA was lifted.

Nealybealy
Caveman
Caveman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WickedTangyDragon on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:40 pm

Could have sworn we still had a content NDA..

WickedTangyDragon
WickedTangyDragon
Caveman
Caveman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:42 pm

WickedTangyDragon wrote:Could have sworn we still had a content NDA..
Well, you thought wrong. Razz Open Betas never have NDAs because you really can't limit the content that gets out, plus it's the phase when you want to show your game off to everyone.

Nealybealy
Caveman
Caveman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WickedTangyDragon on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:46 pm

K. I'll start a topic tonight about the pirate world. Still editing some of the images.

WickedTangyDragon
WickedTangyDragon
Caveman
Caveman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steelersrule12 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:24 pm

Sounds good. I will soon start posting videos of all the pocket adventures, and will start sharing them here. I just need to get my computer software working the way it should in order to record videos again. Razz
Steelersrule12
Steelersrule12
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down